Thursday, July 29, 2010
California Week 1
This summer we spent 6 weeks in San Ramon California with Travis while he works on a project in the area. We spent every week exploring. We went to Pier 39 in San Francisco the first week. Here is our first adventure…
First Sight from the top of the Parking Garage
At the Pier looking at the Awesome but smelly Sea Lions
Talen could have spent all day looking at these big guys...they are very entertaining watch!
In front of Alcatraz Island...vey cool!!! I could not believe how cold and windy it was. I always have this image of California being hot & fun on the beach...
Fun in the Sun (as it where)
We had a GREAT time that day. The kids were just excited to be with Daddy and to get out of that car! Watch for more to come!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Trudy,
Okay, so I know this is WAAAAYYY late, but the pictures are awesome! I'd love to see more updates. :)
Post a Comment