Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Taydem

Our baby girl turned 4 on July 12Th. I can't believe she's 4 years old. Travis and I invited our few friend over for dinner and cake. Taydem had fun playing with her cousins Kavin and Conner who came down from Idaho. And her friends Kaden and Emma. We had a very fun evening. I had planned a lot of fun games and things for the kids to do. But they all just wanted to ride there bikes. What every makes them happy! Taydem wanted a princess cake. So I spent the better part of the day making the cakes. All she could say was "wow mom that is so cool, thank you." I heard that over and over it never got old. Besides the cake we made seven layer salad and potato salad. It was a fun BBQ and the kids really had fun. Taydem got all of the things she wanted and more for her birthday, including a new bike. We love you Taydem and are so grateful and Lucky to have you in our family.

No comments: