Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Quiet Tornado

This is a little out of order. But I can laugh about it now. Before Mom and Dad came down the last week in June for Uncle Buds funeral. I had spent the whole day cleaning. My house really needed it, and the parents coming is always good motivation. So I Finlay have the house perfect. I go to take a shower. Talen was asleep and the girls were watching a move. I come down stairs to be hit in the face by rice. Ya that's right rice! Taydem is covered in flour and taking cover behind me. Taylyn in standing in the pantry, She has all of the five gallon container of flour, rice and sugar open and my smaller container as well with salt and soda. So after all day cleaning, a good time out. It took me another three hours to clean this up. Don't be surprised. She had every inch of counter, sink and top of cabinets covered. The pictures say it all!! What will she think of next!

No comments: