Thursday, May 13, 2010

Taylyns Birthday

This happened about 7 months ago but I feel it's about time I get this updated. Taylyn turned 4 October 27. We had a wonderful day. Taylyn wanted to ride the ponies so we all headed out to Thanksgiving Point. Well with the blizzard and below freezing that day they shut down all outdoor activities. So up to South Town mall we went to ride the "ponies" there. After the fun ride and a dizzy mom and dad we had a trip down to Mrs. Fields and filled up our Tinkerbelle buckets with yummy cookies. Taydem had school that day so Taylyn had all afternoon to lay around with dad and relax. That night we made cupcakes and tried to do fall colors. Butterfly Masks... That Saturday we had a few friends over and enjoyed cake and Ice Cream. Let it be noted that she was the one that wanted the spider. She had a fun 4th birthday and says a belated thanks to all for the awesome gifts.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yea for an update on your blog! lol! Cute pictures...I like the one of you and your girls wearing the butterfly masks...what a fun Mom you are.

Trudy said...

haha I debated long and HARD about putting that picture up!