Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Talen
Talen finally cut his two bottom teeth little over month ago. And just recently cut his two upper teeth, (though you can’t see them yet). On this day he was playing in the kids craft cupboard which he absolutely loves to make a mess in. And kept climbing in the cupboard then the girls would shut the doors and run off leaving him trapped. I kept hearing this muffled cry but couldn’t figure out where he was. After a while it became a big game on both sides, he started just sitting in there quiet as could be until I fished him out.
He has started to make this goofy smile where he curls his upper lip under and pooches out his cheeks. I admit it’s very cute but he won’t give me his award winning I’m a hot model smile anymore. When will kids learn that when mom wants to take a picture you give your best smile and not a goof face?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment