Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Halloween

So it’s about time I get this posted. I really didn’t get a lot of good pictures of the kids in there costumes. But you can use your imagination. Travis and the girls (I helped out very little) carved pumpkins two nights that week. They had so much fun. I had found a Disney princess pumpkin stencil online for free. The girls had so much fun making there Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella pumpkins. Trick or treating was a totally different experience this year. Taydem figured it out very quickly, but wouldn’t go up to the door by herself. Taylyn had a few scares that afterwards she wouldn’t’ go any where without holding dads hand. Talen spent the whole time in the stroller eating suckers to keep him happy and his mind of the cold and rain. All in all we had a very fun Halloween and can’t wait till next year. The girls made absolutely beautiful princesses and Talen was there little protective alligator.

1 comment:

Jillene said...

CUTE!! CUTE!! CUTE!!