Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Talens Picture Day
So when I was home. See post below. I took Talen in with the aid of my mom and had his one year pictures done. They turned out so cute! He was really struggling this week with stranger anxiety and not having his daddy around (he's very much a daddy’s boy!). When we started taking the pictures, he had such a bubble. If the photographer came inside that bubble he would start wailing, the minute he stepped out Talen was just fine. I couldn't help but laugh; the photographer finally started telling me where to move the props so Tal wouldn't start crying.
Ahh the memories!
I can't believe how much he has grown and will always remember to never leave dad behind when trying to take pictures.
The picture with him crying, first shot, I sat him down and tried to step back, didn't go over so well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment