Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Trip Home
I still call Idaho home. Although Utah is starting to fill like home, I guess it would help if I started calling home. :) I made a fast trip home almost two weeks ago for my friends wedding. I shared the reasonability of the bridal shower with an amazing lady and it came out so fun. I did the games; we only played two because I hate playing games myself so why inflict on others! We had a really fun evening. On Thursday My mom and I made applesauce from her home grown apple MmmmmM! so good. We played with the kids and just had a relaxing day. Friday morning (the day of the wedding) I was up early with the help of my mom to make Taylyns B-day cake a little mermaid. So much fun. I then headed into town to do a little shopping and have Talens one year pictures done. My mom love to take in the grandkids and get pictures, I love it too,mom pcik up the tab and if my mom didn't I would never have pictures done:) Then we headed over to Sams to hook up with my hubby. After which it was a mad dash to Rexburg to pick up the hot food from the Collage Catering service then another mad dash to Rigby to drop it off. Whew! After that it was home to change and make it to the wedding on time. We made it in the nick of time... We walked in and sat down right when they started waling out. Yikes! Couldn’t have been closer. It was a beautiful wedding and I'm so happy for them. I tried very hard not to cry and I managed pretty well. I was jut so happy for her that she finally found peace and love in her life. And the girls were so cute. I crew up with these girls. For the two little ones, I was there babysitter form the time of birth and the oldest from her 2nd birthday. Anyway, it turned out wonderful and I'm just so lucky to have a husband who doesn’t mind if I skip off for a week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment