1. I love UFC Fight Night. Travis totally has me hooked on ultimate fighting. I can't watch boxing of wrestling sooooooo boring!! But I totally love UFC.
2. I hate reality TV. Can't stand it. People are so stupid. And they always seem to get the bimbos. Some shows are better than others. And there are some really smart people out there, but those shows are no fun either, you spend the whole time trying to figure out what there talking about. And for all the others they just make me feel like a total loser because I’m sitting on my couch watching instead of doing what there doing.
3. I still love horses. Always have and I think always will. I used to have horses and my Husband loves them as well. But it's a little hard when you live in suburbia.
4. I love Fantasy. Fantasy books, movie T.V. Getting lost in wonderland is always a nice break from life.
5. You can't tell by looking at me but I’m a practical natural health nut. Homeopathic and Essential oil, that kind of stuff.
6. I pick my nose. You read it right. I do it tactfully of course. In private where no body can see and I always throw them away in the garbage, and then was my hands. I can’t stand burgers; I have to get them out. And sometimes blowing and doing the little Q-tip thing with the tissue doesn’t always work.
7. I'm imposable shy, and communicational challenged. I can never say or do the right thing like it's pictured in my mind. It always comes out jumbled or I stutter. So I just keep my mouth shut. I thing that I come of a bit mean or Like I have a superiority complex just because I can’t hold a conversation. And I find it extremely difficult to ask people question, even if they have asked me a question first.
I don't have 7 people to tag but this will have to do:
Mom momanddadyost.blogspot.com/ (even though you don't know how)
Lindsie lnyost.blogspot.com/
Emily kinghorntribune.blogspot.com/
Heather www.tracyyostfamily.blogspot.com/
Stephanie www.toddyostfamily.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
TAG.....I'm IT
This is my First tag EVER. I'm so nervous. It has been about a month since Katie Tagged me. Oh well!
Thanks Katie!
1. I love UFC Fight Night. Travis totally has me hooked on ultimate fighting. I can't watch boxing of wrestling sooooooo boring!! But I totally love UFC.
2. I hate reality TV. Can't stand it. People are so stupid. And they always seem to get the bimbos. Some shows are better than others. And there are some really smart people out there, but those shows are no fun either, you spend the whole time trying to figure out what there talking about. And for all the others they just make me feel like a total loser because I’m sitting on my couch watching instead of doing what there doing.
3. I still love horses. Always have and I think always will. I used to have horses and my Husband loves them as well. But it's a little hard when you live in suburbia.
4. I love Fantasy. Fantasy books, movie T.V. Getting lost in wonderland is always a nice break from life.
5. You can't tell by looking at me but I’m a practical natural health nut. Homeopathic and Essential oil, that kind of stuff.
6. I pick my nose. You read it right. I do it tactfully of course. In private where no body can see and I always throw them away in the garbage, and then was my hands. I can’t stand burgers; I have to get them out. And sometimes blowing and doing the little Q-tip thing with the tissue doesn’t always work.
7. I'm imposable shy, and communicational challenged. I can never say or do the right thing like it's pictured in my mind. It always comes out jumbled or I stutter. So I just keep my mouth shut. I thing that I come of a bit mean or Like I have a superiority complex just because I can’t hold a conversation. And I find it extremely difficult to ask people question, even if they have asked me a question first.
I don't have 7 people to tag but this will have to do:
Mom momanddadyost.blogspot.com/ (even though you don't know how)
Lindsie lnyost.blogspot.com/
Emily kinghorntribune.blogspot.com/
Heather www.tracyyostfamily.blogspot.com/
Stephanie www.toddyostfamily.blogspot.com/
1. I love UFC Fight Night. Travis totally has me hooked on ultimate fighting. I can't watch boxing of wrestling sooooooo boring!! But I totally love UFC.
2. I hate reality TV. Can't stand it. People are so stupid. And they always seem to get the bimbos. Some shows are better than others. And there are some really smart people out there, but those shows are no fun either, you spend the whole time trying to figure out what there talking about. And for all the others they just make me feel like a total loser because I’m sitting on my couch watching instead of doing what there doing.
3. I still love horses. Always have and I think always will. I used to have horses and my Husband loves them as well. But it's a little hard when you live in suburbia.
4. I love Fantasy. Fantasy books, movie T.V. Getting lost in wonderland is always a nice break from life.
5. You can't tell by looking at me but I’m a practical natural health nut. Homeopathic and Essential oil, that kind of stuff.
6. I pick my nose. You read it right. I do it tactfully of course. In private where no body can see and I always throw them away in the garbage, and then was my hands. I can’t stand burgers; I have to get them out. And sometimes blowing and doing the little Q-tip thing with the tissue doesn’t always work.
7. I'm imposable shy, and communicational challenged. I can never say or do the right thing like it's pictured in my mind. It always comes out jumbled or I stutter. So I just keep my mouth shut. I thing that I come of a bit mean or Like I have a superiority complex just because I can’t hold a conversation. And I find it extremely difficult to ask people question, even if they have asked me a question first.
I don't have 7 people to tag but this will have to do:
Mom momanddadyost.blogspot.com/ (even though you don't know how)
Lindsie lnyost.blogspot.com/
Emily kinghorntribune.blogspot.com/
Heather www.tracyyostfamily.blogspot.com/
Stephanie www.toddyostfamily.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so fun!! I also LOVE UFC!! I am a complete addict!!
I'm with you, I can never say the right thing at the right time...it's always so cool in my head...and then...doesn't come out right! Oh well! I'm also the same way with boogers! I can't stand them, and if a tissue doesn't get it out...well, they just have to come out! But, I wash up too! I hate to admit it...almost more than the whole booger thing, but I get totally sucked in to Reality TV...Jason's not into it and always asks if I'd like to watch a movie...hello, I'm in the middle of a show! But, so he's not totally bored, we do watch movies some nights!
I love fantasy. I also pick my nose in private and make sure it is thrown away.
This was great getting to know you!
Post a Comment