Thursday, November 13, 2008
YOUR INVITED
I'm hosting a Mary Kay virtual party and all my blogging buddies are invited! You just go to http://www.marykay.com/lnyost/whatsnew/virtualmakeover/default.aspx upload you picture, or use one of their models, and virtual try out all the fun products. You can change your hair style, color, highlight and low light, along with all their different makeup products and lines. It's a lot of fun and honestly a really good little pick me up. Then you have to ( you don't have to but I can't get credit if you don't ;) ) e-mail your finished makeover to my Mary Kay consultant Lindsie at lnyost@marykay.com and one to me, just because I want to see the fabulous you. ;)
There is no obligation to buy anything. It's just fun to play around, but if you just love it and can't live without your new glamorous self Lindsie would love to help out.
The party started Today at 10:00 am and will continue until Saturday at 10:00 am.
I hope to see some of your beautiful makeovers!
P.S. If you already have a Mary Kay consultant please buy your products form her. If not, Lindsie would love to help you out, she's absolutely amazing. Just remember you can still do the virtual makeover even if you already have a consultant. It's free, its way fun, plus I want to see what you'll come up with.
If you have any other friends that could use a little pick me up please send them on over. I would love to have them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll check it out!
Post a Comment